Landmark Inn Rental Rates:
Rates are per night and based on four person occupancy unless otherwise noted.*
Maximum occupancy: 4 people, unless otherwise noted.*
Click on each type of condo below for a detailed description and photos.
Jan 1–Mar 31
Apr 1–Jun 14
Jun 15–Sep 15
Sep 16–Dec 31
We also offer Weekly, AAA, AARP, Military, Commercial/Government Rates. Additional restrictions may apply. Please call us to inquire about these special rates.
*Townhouse rate is based on 6 person occupancy.
**Pets are allowed only in designated condos and only with advance approval of management. Please review our Pet Policy and/or call us for further details.
Amenities Included in all Landmark Units:
- Free wireless internet
- Free satellite TV
- Free Parking
- Full Kitchen
- Private Decks
- DVD & CD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Daily Housekeeping Services
- Walking distance to everything in Eastsound Village:
- Shopping & Art Galleries
- Parks & Beaches
- Outdoor activities like whale watching, kayaking, biking
- Athletic Center
- Spa Services
- Now offering a limited number of PET FRIENDLY CONDOS! Please review our Pet Policy.
- All guests of the Eastsound Landmark Inn receive 10% off Whale Watching, Kayaking, or Fishing Tours with Outer Island Expeditions!
Policies & General Info:
- Two night minimum stay (may be waived in the off-season or for walk-in stays; please call for details)
- All rates are subject to Washington State Sales & Lodging Tax.
- Two-bedroom units may house a maximum of four people.
- Townhouses may house a maximum of six people.
- 1 night deposit required at the time you make your reservation
- Deposit is refundable up until 7 days prior to your arrival, less a $25 processing fee.
- Weekly, AAA, AARP, Commercial and Government Rates may be available. Please call for details.
- All units are SMOKE FREE.
- Pets are allowed only in designated condos and only with advance approval of management. Please view our Pet Policy for details.
- Check-in time 3:30 – 9:00 pm
- Check-out time 11:00 am